Thursday, March 1, 2012

These are  my pictures I took on difrent depths of feild. This one has a long depth of feild, stuff that is clouse is in focous and stuff that is far away is still in focous. I like this picture because it also has leading lines. The fence and the shadow of the fence make leading line and the cat is what they are leading to.
 Shutter-1/250 Aperture-f/.40 ISO Speed-80


In this picture I set the camra to the macro setting. That gave the picture a smaller depth of feild, so it is focoused on a small spot an the rest is blurry.
Shutter-1/100 Aperture-f/3.2 ISO Speed-125


In this picture I zoomed the camra almost all the way in. That gave me an even smaller depth of feild, so it is only focused on a tiny little part.
Shutter- 1/125 Aperture-f/3.7 ISO Speed-160

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are very neat. :) I like the really narrow depth of field you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool looking pictures! I really like the B&W cat one because 1, its B&W, 2, the lines it it are all over and very cool! It also frames the cat itself so that is nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the narrow depth of field!!

    ReplyDelete