Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Foot Prints
I like this photo  because the foot prints are leading off the edge of the picture. And you cant really tell what make the foot prints either. Wheni first had my friend look at this picture she thougth it was a picture of foot prints in the sand at a beach. Now I really wish it was, I want it to be summer so bad!
Shutter-1/1000 Aperture-f/6.3 Focal Length-7.3mm ISO Speed- 80


Old Sign
I like this picture cua og the contrast between the fence post and the dead grass. I think this picture could be a lot better if there wasnt something on my lens when i took it.
Shutter-1/50 Aperture-f/3.2 Focal Length7.5mm  ISO Speed160



Washed Up Wood
This picture is  one of my favorites because if you look closely you see a leaf flat agenst the wood. When I took this picture I didn't even know it was there untill I started to edit it. Now thats the frist thing I see when I look at this picture. 
Shutter-1/60 Aperture-f/.32 Focal Length-9.3mm ISO Speed-160

Pine Sap
The reason I like this picture is because art first you don't really what you are look in at. Witch makes the picture kinda intriguing.
Shutter-1/13 Aperture-f/2.8 Focal Length-6.7mm ISO Speed-320

4 comments:

  1. I like the last picture. It is interesting how the drops of sap appear to be at different stages of hardening. I also like the angle of the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one of sap because it is a different angle that you don't see of sap to often. also agree with Lindsey about the first one about the angle. I think it would have looked better with more footprints but maybe not. With more footprints maybe it would look to messy, but it still looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Old sign" is super!!!!! I love the contrast of the grass and steel and contrast in shape and line-great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one with the foot prints and the snow, I like a lot because of the color of it! Its like a smooth, soft blue tone to it and that makes it really nice!

    ReplyDelete